MILICA In the hat Millinery
MILICA IN THE HAT MILLINERY
Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies, (SAIS), Master of Arts, International Relations, Bologna, Italy and Washington D.C., 2011.
Drexel University, Bachelor of Arts, International Area Studies, Philadelphia, PA, 2002.
The Baldwin School, Bryn Mawr, PA, 1998.
• Philadelphia International Airport, Terminal D, “Hats and Headpieces”, January 24, 2014 to August 4, 2014.
Runway Fashion Shows:
• Raw Natural Born Artists, “Stimulus”, G Lounge, Philadelphia, PA, March 1, 2012.
• Raw Natural Born Artists, “Discovery”, with makeup artist Elizabeth Terenchin, Lit UltraBar, Philadelphia, PA, February 28, 2013.
• Hats and fascinators commissioned for Diner en Blanc, Philadelphia, PA, August 22, 2013.
• Hats and fascinators commissioned for Diner en Blanc, New York, NY, September 12, 2013.
Lectures, Presentations, Workshops, Classes Taught:
• Design your own hat at The Radnor Hunt, "Cocktails and Chapeaux A Radnor Hunt Races Pre-Race Event", April 25, 2018.
• Design your own hat at The Hub Conshy, “Talk Derby to Me”, May 6, 2017.
• Fascinator Course at Main Line School Night, Spring 2014.
• Children’s Floral Fascinator workshops at Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts (PAFA), Philadelphia, PA, as part of “PAFA In Bloom”, April, 2014.
• Fascinator Workshop at The Baldwin School, Bryn Mawr, PA, Upper School Arts Day, March 15, 2013.
• Fascinator Workshop at The Baldwin School, Bryn Mawr, PA, Upper School Arts Day, March 16, 2012.
Fairs and Expos:
• Phashion Phest 2013, The Shops at Liberty Place, Philadelphia, PA, September 25, 2013.
• The Philadelphia Designers Market, April 27, 2013.
• Raw Natural Born Artists, “Menagerie”, G Lounge, Philadelphia, PA, April 5, 2012.
Community, Civic, and Charitable Activities:
• Radnor Hunt Races Committee Member (2009-present), Co-Chair of the Picnic Patron Area (2018-present).
• The Tesla Science Foundation, Board Member (2011-present).